Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carlson
    Participant

Hello,

This homeowner had 2 duct units sealed. There is a place to override and add the cost for the first unit, but I don’t see the same for the second unit. Is there a separate place I can put the cost and incentives for that second unit duct seal or should I put the total cost and incentives in the first unit information? I am concerned because both APS and SRP can only issue $400 per unit duct seal and I want to make sure $400 is pulled per unit.

Thank you

Ryan Moore
    Keymaster

Hi Christine,

There’s only one override button for all the ducts. The best thing to do is NOT use the override cost buttons. If you have unit prices for duct jobs, you can add your own measures and costs in the database using the “>” buttons that appear to the right of the duct seal options dropdown on the detailed duct screen (use the “Switch to Detailed” link from the simple, Wizard duct screen). If you want more flexibility click the “Bid…” button down in the duct section and edit the duct sealing rows. You can just click and type in any green area. You can overwrite the labor and material costs, or just put a total cost in either place and put “1” in the quantity column (“#”).

After editing the measure cost in the library (using the “>” buttons that take you to the Add/Edit Items dialogue) or on the Bid Form, OptiMiser can calculate the rebates for you and put the incentive amounts on the tables automatically. Open the “APS” popup and click “Calculate Rebates.” The duct incentive should show up on the Cost table.

If you want to change them, you can go to the Cost table and edit them by hand.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 OptiMiser, LLC

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account