Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matt Sharpe
    Participant

A boiler with a fan coil for ducted distribution and an indirect tank for DHW presents a challenge in OptiMiser. It looks to me that a work around is needed here. Optimiser – please chime in – but what I see as an option would be to duplicate a heating system entry to be used for the DHW side of the system, like this:
    Heat 1: 99% load on a Fuel-fired Furnace with the ducted delivery system details
    Heat 2: 1% load on a Fuel-fired Boiler
    DHW1: 100% load Indirect-tank attached to Heat2 – Boiler

Other options?

Gamaliel Lodge
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay. Our notification system went out of service, when we switched to the new website.

Someone else just brought this to our attention. We intend to address it soon. The workaround that you propose is a good one.

David Lawson
    Participant

Has there been any updates on this?

Gamaliel Lodge
    Keymaster

Hi David – We have not yet added Fan Coil systems, but thanks for the reminder. Is this an urgent need for you?

David Lawson
    Participant

It would be nice to have. I’m working on a house now and have several others.

Gamaliel Lodge
    Keymaster

We are working on adding fan-coil systems. I can’t give you a release timeline, since it’s tied up with some other major changes that may take a while to work their way through testing and beta.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 OptiMiser, LLC

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account