OptiMiser Commercial is professional audit software that allows you to perform comprehensive ASHRAE Level 1, 2 and 3 audits in the field on your Windows tablet or laptop. From data collection, to measure analysis, to reporting - OptiMiser Commercial puts the entire audit cycle at your fingertips, eliminating hours of spreadsheet manipulation and report preparation.
OptiMiser Commercial is able to target a wide range of buildings, including office, retail, education, food sales/service, health care (In/outpatient), lodging, multi-family apartment, public assembly, public order and safety, religious worship, service, warehouse and storage, and government.
Optimiser Commercial includes a broad variety of energy conservation measures that can be modeled instantly, including operation and maintenance (O&M, or retro-commissioning), low cost retrofit, investment grade retrofit and demand response measures.
- Streamlined ASHRAE Level I, II, and III on-site energy audits. Standardized and simplified data collection, measure identification, analysis/simulation, and reporting.
- Innovative utility bill analysis handles multiple meters with inconsistent reading periods, detects irregularities in the energy use patterns and assists in identifying potential energy efficiency measures.
- Energy benchmarking module reports Energy Star Portfolio Manager scores and benchmarking results.
- Comprehensive building, occupancy, loads, equipment and scheduling information collection and processing enables accurate energy end use breakdown.
- Pre-defined measures lists in the program facilitate identification of energy efficiency opportunities and and target collection of required information and data for energy savings quantification.
- Energy consumption calibration fine tunes the baseline energy model by making sure the simulated energy usage and peak demand are within a preset percent of the utility bill.
- Flexible building and system information collection, module creation and calibration allows accurate partial building audit depending on audit budget and turn-around time.
- Powerful computational engine enables:
- Targeting different types of commercial buildings, including education, food sales/service, health care (in/outpatient), lodging, multi-family apartment, retail, office, public assembly, public order and safety, religious worship, service, warehouse and storage, government and others.