Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kirsten Shaw

When I generate a report some of the incentives do not show up in the report. Sometimes it is the incentive for insulation, sometimes the incentive for duct sealing, sometimes both. I have tried rebooting my computer and opening the file on a different computer; but the problem persists. I have attached a screen shot with the “Cost: Add incentives and financing for improvements . . . ” with the Optimiser report showing the missing duct insulation incentive on the “Your improvement package” page of the report. This is not the first time, or first Optimiser file, in which this problem has occurred. I have had the problem in both a Windows 7 and 8 OS–just in case that may be a factor.

Gamaliel Lodge
    Keymaster

Hi Kristin. Thanks for using the forum. However, for an issue like this where there is apparent misbehavior linked to a particular file, it is best to submit an error report. The error report securely delivers the project file and other information about your installation that we will need to diagnose this problem. Please continue to use the forum for how-to’s or other informational requests.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 OptiMiser, LLC

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account