Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MarkCV

If weather data is updated every month, why is mine only updating to February 1012 (8 months ago)?  It says my downloads are up to date but I only have weather data through February.  And why does the help screen say I can enter utility bills in any order, but I get an error that the utility bills are not in order?

MarkCV

Program says weather data is up to date but it only goes to Feb. 2012.  Also I get an error that bills were entered out of order but help screen says you can enter them in any order.

Ryan Moore
    Keymaster

This is a situation where we will need some additional information about your installation.  Please submit an issue report through your OptiMiser application so we can review this:

• Use “the red button” to submit an issue report:
      • This method provides us with additional information about your project file and the state of the application.
      • To submit an issue report:
        • Click on the button.
        • In the dialog window provided, enter in your contact information and a description of the issue.
        • If appropriate, attach an additional file related to the issue (e.g., an additional screenshot or an associated document).
        • Submit the report and close the dialog window.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 OptiMiser, LLC

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account